Terms & Conditions
- All content found on this site is the property of SMC Masonry, LLC and the owner, Sean Cunningham.
- We encourage you to share our posts and projects on your social media accounts
- If you would like to use any photos from our site for non-commercial purposes, please send us a note via our Contact Page and we will review your request quickly and get back to you.
- We adhere to all laws and regulations pertaining to both residential and commercial masonry services in NJ, NY and PA.
- We are only responsible for content on our domain (http://www.smcmasonry.com) and cannot/will not assume any responsibility for content on third-party sites that we link to or that you visit after our site
By viewing our website, you implicitly agree to the above terms & conditions
SMC Terms & Conditions
We developed the above terms and conditions based on recommendations from our research around the web. Here’s some information about SMC Masonry and the services we provide:
SMC Masonry is located in Vernon Township, NJ near the NY border. Owner, Sean Cunningham, and his crew provide full-spectrum commercial masonry services in NJ, NY and PA. From the footings and foundations to brickwork, blockwork, stonework and all types of concrete casting; SMC does it all!
Do you need a new sidewalk? Or perhaps you’re opening a new location and need a complete range of masonry services from A to Z…
No matter the scope of the project, SMC is ready to serve you and your business. Although we do still provide some residential masonry services; we have limited those services to just footings, foundations and other large projects. SMC is now primarily business-facing, focusing mostly on commercial masonry projects. We work for companies such as BP, 711, Dollar General, Dunkin Donuts and many other common household brands that you know and love.